The application process for International Students is straight forward, although there are additional requirements that must be followed in order to streamline the process for admission.
If you were educated outside of Canada…
- Applicants who completed either their secondary or post-secondary education in a country other than Canada must submit an assessment report of all qualifications obtained to the SODC Admissions Office. This comprehensive assessment report can be obtained from the International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS of Canada). For further information on this service, please contact or visit ICAS at:
- ICAS of Canada, 147 Wyndham St. N., Suite 409, Guelph, Ontario, Canada N1H 4E9
- Telephone: 519-763-7282 or 800-321-6021 (toll free in Canada)
- Facsimile: 519-763-6964
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://www.icascanada.ca.
- In addition, applicants who have completed post-secondary education in a country other than Canada must also submit a certified copy of the individual course descriptions for each post-secondary course taken. All course descriptions not provided in English are required to be translated to English by a recognized translator and notarized.
If this needs clarification, please contact the Southern Ontario Dental College Admissions Office email@example.com.