Southern Ontario Dental College is a centre of excellence in the oral health sciences, providing quality education to dental professionals, engaging in innovative research, and fostering leadership in community service.
Application is a mult-step process, beginning with the SODC Dental Hygiene Program Application Form.
This completed form should be submitted with all the required documentation listed in the Admission section. * All applications must also be accompanied by the $250 application fee when submitted, payable by cash, cheque, debit, credit card, or money order/bank draft made out to the SOUTHERN ONTARIO DENTAL COLLEGE. Please note that an application will not be processed unless the application fee is paid in full.
* * All applicants must complete the SODC Dental Hygiene Program Application Form which can be downloaded on the website (www.sodentalcollege.com). This completed form should be submitted with all the required documentation listed in the Admission section.
* All applications must also be accompanied by the $250 application fee, payable by cash, cheque, or money order/bank draft made out to the SOUTHERN ONTARIO DENTAL COLLEGE. The application fee includes the cost of processing applications as well as the entrance exam and interview.
* Official transcripts from all secondary and post-secondary educational institutions must accompany the application. The transcripts must be placed in the institution’s official envelope, sealed and signed by the Registrar across the seal. All transcripts not provided in English are required to be translated into English by a recognized translator and notarized.
A personal statement of 500-600 words in length must be submitted by the applicant and should describe the following:
1. Your academic, extra-curricular, and/or professional preparation for a career in dental hygiene
2. Your reasons for wanting to enroll in the dental hygiene program
3. Your career plans upon completion of the program at SODC
* Applicants are required to submit two letters of recommendation: one academic recommendation from a science instructor/teacher, a counsellor, or an advisor; and one from a health care professional, preferably a dentist or dental hygienist. The letter of recommendation should reflect on the applicant’s personal and professional attributes, and on the applicant’s suitability to pursue studies and a career in dental hygiene.
* All letters of recommendation must be placed in a sealed envelope with the author's signature across the seal to ensure confidentiality.
Submissions by email:
Submissions by mail:201 Wilson St. East, Level 1 Ancaster, OntarioCanada, L9G 2B8Submissions by fax:(F) 905-304-7360
Early Enrolment:- Apr. 1 [Apply Now]
Regular Enrolment:- Sept. 1 [Apply Now]
Term I Begins:Monday September 21, 2015Term III Begins:Tuesday September 8, 2015
Orientation:- 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.Wednesday September 9, 2015Thursday September 10, 2015
201 Wilson St. East, Level 1 Ancaster, OntarioCanada, L9G 2B8 (T) 1-866-979-6334(F) 905-304-7360